Berry Green Smoothie
A great green smoothie for the beginner. The berries disguise the spinach and kale nicely and the addition of vanilla protein powder adds a nice creamy texture.
- 1 cup low fat soy milk (or any dairy-free milk substitute)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 handful mixed baby spinach and kale leaves
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp hemp seed oil
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into tall glass and drink immediately to reap the benefits.