1 tbsp Buckwheat flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
Cinnamon to taste (aka a ton)
Oil for frying
- Combine ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth Or mash banana in a mixing bowl stir in egg then whisk in flour, baking powder & cinnamon. (I recommend the blender for a smoother mix so there is no clumps in the outcome.)
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat, add 1/2 tsp of oil of choice (I used coconut) then pour 1/3 mixture on.
- Once bubbling (about 3 minutes) flip and leave for 1 minute then transfer to a plate.
- Turn down stove to low, add more oil, then another 1/3 of the mixture and leave until bubbling then flip until golden then remove and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with any desired topping, I used peanut butter. But I would recommend adding some fresh fruit & coconut yogurt too.
Serves 1 – Makes 3 pancakes.
I’m not sure a flax egg would work but you could try.