Makes 19 cookies
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup stevia (coconut sugar, sugar)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Pinch salt
- Dash Cinnamon
- 1 80g block Loving Earth coconut milk chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celcius and line 2 baking trays (or as many is needed).
- In a food processor (or large mixing bowl) combine your ingredients except the chocolate and process until combined. If mixing in a bowl mix until combined.
- On a chopping board chop your chocolate into small chunks (about the size of chocolate chips).
- Once chocolate is chopped stir it into the cookies dough until incorporated.
- Once combined wet your hands and get about 1 heaped tsp size of dough and roll into a ball then press flat (about 1/2 cm thick) on your baking tray, repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place trays into the oven for 12 minutes, let cool then enjoy 😊.
- Keep these cookies in an airtight container in the cupboard for up to 2 weeks, in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
- I don’t know if this recipe will work with a flax egg but you could try.
- Any vegan chocolate will work.
- Any granulated sugar or granulated sugar substitutes should work if it’s 1 – 1.