The thought of green smoothies has never really appealed to me. I went through a juicing phase years ago – it didn’t last long – and I couldn’t get my taste buds around green juices.
But smoothies are different.
Creamy and delicious, with the added taste and nutritional value of pineapple, this smoothie is perfect for a green smoothie beginner.
Tropical Green Smoothie
- 1 cup low fat soy milk (Or dairy-free milk of choice)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 handful mixed kale and baby spinach
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp hemp seed oil
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into glass and drink immediately for best nutritional value